The Vein Clinic of North Carolina offers the latest technology to treat spider veins. Utilizing revolutionary Unipolar Thermocoagulation (UPT), the Veinwave™ procedure delivers instant results with no side effects. High-frequency heat energy delivered through an ultra-fine insulated needle causes the vein walls to cling together, collapse and disappear. Unlike most lasers, there is no risk of scarring or bruising and no need for anesthesia.
The Veinwave procedure:
- Is minimally invasive
- Non-surgical with no aftercare
- Provides immediate results
- Is relatively painless
- Can be used on all skin types
- Is suitable for men and women
- Can be used on the legs and face
- Does not cause bruising or require bandages
Please contact us to schedule your consultation for this cosmetic procedure.